3D Lenticular Printing
3D Prints is a Lenticular Printing product that allows you to have two or three different pictures in one. We take your images and create a swapping effect, each image vanishing and then reappearing from one to another as you move it up and down. There is a backing that can also be printed in normal 4 color process. Total thickness with both plastic 3D viewer and backing is 21pt. Only the front side will have the 3D effect.
Below is an example of the front of a 4D print. Click the Transition / Flip button to see it in action.
As you can see above, your images will transition from one to another as you move the card up and down. At the moment, only a vertical transition or flip is available for order.
The bleed must be made bigger for the 4D prints. The total bleed should be .25" added to the cut size. For example, if you are ordering a business card the final size you should upload is 3.75x2.25. The files should still be CMYK and 300dpi as normal. There are some other rules you should follow as well when setting up the front of a 4D card
- - It is recommended not to use solid color backgrounds (especially white) in both images
- - The effect is much more noticeable if you go with colorful textured backgrounds
- - Use bold fonts and avoid fine, small, and thin type
Another thing to keep in mind is how many files will be uploaded. It depends if you pick a two or three image transition.
Two Image Flip:
- 4/0 = Two images for the front only
- 4/4 = Two images for the front, one image for the back
Three Image Flip:
- 4/0 = Three images for the front only
- 4/4 = Three images for the front, one image for the back
After ordering, you will be emailed a notification to approve your order. With the use of the con4mation tool, it will be easy to confirm your 4D print. It will show you a preview of how the Transition / Flip will look before printing.
There are no products matching the selection.This is a custom CMS block displayed if category is empty.
You can replace it with any custom content.